Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Springbreak


My springbreak was a lot of fun because I was able to go to South Carolina to see some of my friends. It was my first trip I went by myself on a plane. I had a lot of fun because it was really exciting being able to go somewhere for spring break because every year I end up staying home being bored but I am happy that I was able to get away. I thought it was good to go somewhere that I use to stay at and know people because South Carolina is a small state but really nice. I was able to see Falls Park which is Downtown of Greenville where me and my friend maurice fed the ducks which was fun and walked to see the waterfalls and got to walk on the bridge. I also got to hang with some of my other friends which was cool. I got to play pool which was cool because I didn't really know what I was doing but caught the hang of it at the very end. When I finally was coming back to chicago my flight information was changed without having any notice which was terrible but end up having to take a layover flight to leave south carolina at a later time then go to washington then have to get on another plane to come back home. The weather was very rainy leaving South Carolina to Washington which was terrifying praying that everything is going to be okay very rocky flight but turned out well. I was kind of glad to be able to go somewhere else because I got some souvenirs from washington at the airport. Then it was a delay with the flight to go back to chicago so I had to be in washington for an hour and a half because of the weather and inspections of the plane.

No comments: