Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Positive experience


My positive experience at Hirsch was when Mr.Barr was able to make away to write a letter of recommendation for a college I wanted to go to which was helpful because its showing that I have a teacher who is able to show how much they care about education and knowing that you want to succeed in life which is really well appreciated to look forward to in the future to start off in your career. I think Mr. Barr really cares for all his students to go off to college in become successful at what you love doing in terms of career paths. I think he is one teacher that I know that really cares for education which is really great. Some teachers are not like that who care so much for their students because having a teacher that care is something really major because in the long run you would really think about it throughout life. Like Mr.Barr is able to get us as students prepared for the college atmosphere by having admission counselors come to speak to all his classes to let us get information on what is going to be expected for us as college freshmen.

No comments: